New Katagory V webmaster - Welcome Jens!

prog2112

Feb 11, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT USA
Visit site
As many have noticed, the bands website has not been updated for a very
long time. Webmaster Deron Blevins (MetalAges Media/Records, Ultimate
Metal.com) is stepping down to concentrate on his many projects, and for a
short time, the website will still be accessible before being closed for renovation. The band wants to thank Deron for his hard work, support, amazing creativity and patience for the past three years. The band will still have their website hosted
through MetalAges Media as well as their forum being hosted at Ultimate
Metal.com.

Stepping in to takeover the website for Deron will be Mr. Jens Pohl.
Jens is currently the webmaster/designer for German metal legends,
Running Wild, as well as the upcoming Rockpromotions.net, a German-based
promotional site for underground metal. Jens will be creating and
supervising a new website for Katagory V and will be implementing some new
features. Again, the original website will still be accessible for a
short time before Jens starts the long phase of building a new site themed to the new album. Katagory V is very proud and excited to have Jens aboard working with them with his talents.

Welcome to the rebellion Jens!!! :headbang:

Sheri~ :Shedevil:

BlackChest said:
oh c'mon Jens... you are so humble! :D

Let it be known that Jens got the job becasue of his sheer motivation, persitance and talent... and because he has supported us in more ways than one in the past. ;)

There we're quite a few talented web designers/masters out there that work for some of the other large acts that we're offered the job, and some really good ones that wanted it. It was a tough diesicion at first to decide, but in the end, everyone in the band voted unanimously to hire Jens full time to handle our site.

We hope he enjoys his stay working with us, and sticks around for the long haul!

Welcome to the rebellion Jens my friend! :wave:

\m/
Dustin

Okay, Dustin... I am the best, I ever knew that and soon earth itself will be in my grasp. :loco: :lol: ...oh, well... :Spin:

But I'm really looking forward to what the new site will look like in the end...and I'm looking forward to go on with all the work.

:kickass: ooohhhhhh yeah! :kickass:

WACKEN is the metal festival of all metal festivals! We ahve been wanting to play it sicne we started the band! Well, if the new album comes out in early 2005, I am certain we're going to try and get on this one way or another. Hopefully the demand in Germany allows the promoters to agree. :D

\m/
Dustin