New Kayo Dot track!!

Yeah toby's vocals are definately weird in this, but I dig the fuck out of them, and yeah jorge (i got that right didn't I bud?) mia is fucking beautiful, amazing violinist too, absolutely mindblowing.

Well, everyone calls me George which I'm fine with. Technically Jorge (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈxorxe]) is a Portuguese- and Spanish-language given name, equivalent to English George. It is derived from the Greek γεωργός (georgos), meaning "farmer" or "earth-worker". From wiki.

I pronounce it Whore-hay myself :D

There was this afghani girl in middle school who used to call me "whore of the hay". I ended up calling her "corn nuts" because she smelled like them, always. I also kicked her ass because I had enough. I beat her like a man. Later this huge black dude with like tennis ball biceps (big for us kids) punched me right in the stomach and knocked the wind out of me. (for kicking her ass) I retaliated by cutting up his back with a razor. I know it was horrible of me :erk: but I was a dumb ass kid who did not take any shit.

There was this afghani girl in middle school who used to call me "whore of the hay". I ended up calling her "corn nuts" because she smelled like them, always. I also kicked her ass because I had enough. I beat her like a man. Later this huge black dude with like tennis ball biceps (big for us kids) punched me right in the stomach and knocked the wind out of me. (for kicking her ass) I retaliated by cutting up his back with a razor. I know it was horrible of me :erk: but I was a dumb ass kid who did not take any shit.

....holy shit!

Seriously dude, good god :lol: I mean, his back? With a razor? You must've been like one of those little golem-like things clawing madly all over him while you sliced, hello tetanus! :loco:

IDK what happen to him but I never got in trouble for it. He never came back to school and no one ever bothered me again. (by the way I did that after the bus ride home, we had the same stop)

When I think back, I'm ashamed of it. I wouldn't hurt a fly nowadays. Unless of course I really have to.

future serial killer...

:zombie:

^hahahaha :lol: Dude that was more than 1/2 a life time ago. I'm 34 with an 18 year old son. I don't kill anything.

I'm bottling it all up inside till one day BAM! beware! :heh:

you got a kid when you were 16? go sex-ed!

Yep. I did use condoms. One of them failed somewhere along the line. I literally had a whole "wall of condoms" in my room. My moms man at the time was trying to make sure I didn't have a kid. She wouldn't get the abortion. I'm glad she didn't. (the bitch:lol:)

On topic: I still can't stomach the vocals. I like everything else.

Especially Mia! ;)

Fuck, i didn't know this band until now. They are playing seerious music.
Thank you Gareth for showing me this masterpiece:kickass:

No probs bro :)

And jorge, feles, both of you need to check out Choirs Of The Eye and Dowsing Anemone With Copper Tongue, their first 2 albums. Those 2 shit all over their 3rd album and as much as this new song is fucking incredible, it won't top either of them. This track really isnt a good representation of Toby's vocals at all, he has a fucking incredible voice.

I'd recommend COTE first, dowsing second (even though dowsing is my favourite.)