New kings of Japanese Metal(well not so new)

I remember Sex Machineguns! I have a whole burnt cd of their music that I used to listen to all the time. I don't think I have heard that particular song though. They have a song called "American Z", which I can tell is making fun of the popularization of Dragon Ball Z in the US (at that time at least). And there is another one called Tekken II which I guess is talking about the videogame of the same title. They sounded badass and could be humurous at the same time.

symphonyXjapan said:
I remember Sex Machineguns! I have a whole burnt cd of their music that I used to listen to all the time. I don't think I have heard that particular song though. They have a song called "American Z", which I can tell is making fun of the popularization of Dragon Ball Z in the US (at that time at least). And there is another one called Tekken II which I guess is talking about the videogame of the same title. They sounded badass and could be humurous at the same time.
Ye ask and ye shall receive
http://www.youtube.com/w/Sex-Machineguns---Tekken-II?v=a9esP5TztzY&search=sex%20machineguns

Vid for Tekken 2, no there is no relation to the game and Amercian Z I doubt has any connection to DBZ

I've heard of them, because I've seen their guitars befire, and I must say that I expected them to be some rediculous Japanese Pop band, but holy shit was I wrong. They're like a Japanese Megadeth!!! They're AWESOME!!!!

Heh, Soul of Ice, I have been here awhile and never knew you liked X-Japan. Yeah, they are awesome and Art of Life is quite a masterpiece. The live version is even longer than the studio version too. Besides that song my top fave X songs are Dahlia, Blue Blood, Silent Jealousy, and Rose of Pain. Yup, X-Japan was the band that started my true love for music and the band that pointed my tastes in the direction of symphonic/prog/power metal (as you can tell by my forum name hehe).

Yeah man, I love Art of Life, such an awesome song. Sadly though that is the only song of theirs I have and I have looked into getting some of their stuff, but it is much too expensive. :(