New KoRn

I like the fact that they show the stats on how many children "High I.Q. Families" vs. "Low I.Q. Families" have. It goes to show that intelligent people don't have 16 kids! The world is overpopulated as it is, and all some people care about is having another tax break to ignore on a daily basis.

Oh, and, not a bad song either!:lol:

I agree, the dumber they are the more kids they have, but 5?!
Keep in mind it's an average. Let's say you have one family that has 12 kids, two with 3 kids each, one with 2 kids. The mean average is 5 kids even though 3 of the 4 families have less than 5 kids (the median average would be 3 kids). All it takes is a few outliers to make the mean go up.

There ends your math lesson for the day :p

It sounds like every other Korn song ever made, except it's a little less "nu-metal" in the chorus.

Keep in mind it's an average. Let's say you have one family that has 12 kids, two with 3 kids each, one with 2 kids. The mean average is 5 kids even though 3 of the 4 families have less than 5 kids (the median average would be 3 kids). All it takes is a few outliers to make the mean go up.

There ends your math lesson for the day :p

Still seems low to me!:lol:

Different sound for them. Great to see Bozzio on the drums too!

i couldnt give a shit about korn

Yet, you clicked on this thread, AND took the time to reply to it. Are these really the actions of someone who "couldnt give a shit"? By the way, "couldnt" has an apostrophe between the "n" and the "t" and the "i" should have been capitolized. Oh, and there should be a period at the end of your sentence. Have a nice day.:)