New Korpiklaani

-Gavin-

Gavornator
Jul 21, 2003
Oulu, Finland
Owns new Ensiferum!

Why was 2005 a shit year for music, yet so far, this year, we have a rake of amazing releases?

new korpi owns!

Haaaapy little boozer!

oh and speaking of amazing releases, i am currently in awe at Amoral - Decrowning. for anyone who was blown away with their first album, GET THEM NOW, they didn't drop the ball. for anyone who never heard of them GET THEM NOW
or die

and also the new Amorphis is really really really solid. it's closer to melodic heavy than what they were in the first few albums, but they're really good at what they try, the songs are very solid.
for anyone who hated Far from the sun, the new one is way better and more on track.

Speaking of new releases, I got Sonata Arctica's new live DVD/CD called For the Sake of Revenge. It's an awesome live DVD spanning about 1 hr 50 min. with some tour footage and a discography section. I really liked it and would recommend it to any Sonata fan.

Noble Viking said:
Speaking of new releases, I got Sonata Arctica's new live DVD/CD called For the Sake of Revenge. It's an awesome live DVD spanning about 1 hr 50 min. with some tour footage and a discography section. I really liked it and would recommend it to any Sonata fan.
Got the Japanese limited edition with the necklace, backstage pass and bonus tracks (i.e San Sebastian).

Yeah it's pretty sweet indeed! I wonder how much costs the keyboard Henrik breaks haha! I love how they say backstage, I think Jani says it : "We're drinking before the gig, just like the old times. We shouldn't have stopped that in fact!" Or something like that...

Drummer is as boring as always to watch/hear. But it's all worth it, lots of song of Ecliptica (Fullmoon, 8th Commandment, Replica (which Tony fucks up a little at the beginning hehe), Kingdom for a Heart).

The Finnish folk music influences are stronger than ever. The beginning of Happy Little Boozer is directly from some traditional folk song. I like it!

-Gavin- said:
Owns new Ensiferum!

Why was 2005 a shit year for music, yet so far, this year, we have a rake of amazing releases?

new korpi owns!

Haaaapy little boozer!

hell yah! and Wintersun goes into the studio next month! :kickass: