New KREATOR album

Nov 4, 2004
Anyone got the new Kreator, "Gods of Violence"?

I think it is a fantastic album, one of the very few that really would be all killer no filler. Following up a landmark like 2012s Phantom Antichrist expectations were very high, but they have really delivered. Melodies and hooks everywhere, incredible guitar work, wonderful songs.

I have all of the new ones from Sepultura, Overkill, last Novembers Metallica, but Gods of Violence smokes them all!

I too love old Kreator, and the savagery of those 80s albums was a main draw for me. Even the 90s albums for the most part I found artistically a success for them. But I do love the new sound; since 2001 far more melody and twin guitar parts and hooks incorporated. If you liked Phantom you would love this. If you didnt like Phantom this may not be one you would like.

As a metal album, I do think its exceprionally well written and crafted. Not the feral and ferocious 80s Kreator but it is still visceral, powerful material.

Absolutely love Kreator. Gods of Violence is an awesome record, and far better than Phantom Antichrist. Nearly as good as Enemy of God, but like others have posted, Coma of Souls remains their greatest record. One of my top ten records of all time!!!!