New LIFE OF AGONY Drummer VERONICA BELLINO Spotlighted By SOULTONE Cymbals (Video)

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Soultone Cymbals has uploaded a four-minute video featuring LIFE OF AGONY's new drummer, Veronica Bellino. Bellino joined the band last month as the replacement for Sal Abruscato, who "amicably" left LIFE OF AGONY in December. Veronica is a New York native who has been on the rise as one of the industry's hottest young drummer/songwriters. Veronica has co-written with the legendary DMC, found a national spotlight in The Game's "Red Nation" video, worked with LL Cool J as a member of his signed band 13, conquered dozens of stages with drum icon Carmine Appice's SLAMM group, and worked with Living Legend Award recipient Jeff Beck. Bellino said about her addition to LIFE OF AGONY: "I'm really excited to play with this band. I've been friends with the guitar player for a couple of years and he called me about this opportunity, so, naturally, I said yes. And our first shows start in April, so I'm really excited." LIFE OF AGONY's latest album, "A Place Where There's No More Pain", was issued in April 2017 via Napalm. LIFE OF AGONY's fifth studio LP marked the band's first release since singer Mina Caputo (formerly known as Keith Caputo) came out as transgender in 2011. Bellino will make her live debut with LIFE OF AGONY when the band plays two intimate hometown shows on Wednesday, April 18 and Thursday, April 19 at Saint Vitus in Brooklyn, New York. Each night's set will be unique, with the group diving deep into its catalog to perform never-before-played tracks along with some of its classics. "I am extremely excited and grateful to play these first two shows in the birthplace of LIFE OF AGONY," said Bellino. "Being a New York native myself, I can't wait to share this with friends, family and fans!"

Continue reading...