New Liquorworks song.

Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuu yes dude! I've always loved your stuff a lot. Sounds awesome dude. Still using superior drums?

http://liquorworks.wippiespace.com/presets/

Schecter Blackjack C7 (Lundgren M7 pickup) -> Korg Pitchblack tuner -> Boss NS-2 -> Engl Powerball (Heavy Lead, Contour on) -> Engl Standard(V30) -> Shure SM57*2(both top speakers.) -> Focusrite Liquid Saffire 56(Liquid preams FF Red 1 H) -> Sonar 8.5(low cut at 200hz, high cut 16khz. Andy Sneap C4 preset and 2*C4 for boosting 1000-3000hz). Two tracks panned 100% left/right.

Your sound is awesome ! it feets perfectly the style of music.

I love the drum sound especially the cymbals, I've tested for fun your preset and I did not succed to have the same sound... probably that I'm not so good at programming the velocities...

For the drums, is there post processing outside SD ?

The guitar sound is perfect for this style... by listening your stuff, we see clarly that you've worked a lot to find your sound. congrats !

Your sound is awesome ! it feets perfectly the style of music.

I love the drum sound especially the cymbals, I've tested for fun your preset and I did not succed to have the same sound... probably that I'm not so good at programming the velocities...

For the drums, is there post processing outside SD ?

The guitar sound is perfect for this style... by listening your stuff, we see clarly that you've worked a lot to find your sound. congrats !

Thanks kaamosprod!

Drums are routed into two separate busses because of the snare tone. For snare post prosessing i used Gclip, C4 and EQ. Waves rcomp for whole kit.