New Lunaris track )

I somehow managed to not see this until this morning. Unfortunately one of my speakers seems to be broken and all sounds like shit here today. But anyway, to keep the discussion going, here's my two cents. I've already told *M* that the track does sound very much like Lunaris which I consider a good thing as there are tons of bands out there that don't have a distinctive sound. I also have the impression it's a little less technical .........but I've been told the song isn't all too representative for "Cyclic", so we can all still be curious about what's to come :D

Is a good song,but i hope the rest of the album is more technical..this song is good but too simple,i want the LUNARIS at their best technical attitude!!:worship:

the rest of the album is nothing like this song... come to think of it... the album is not like any of the songs

Good to know it! I love the LUNARIS musical variety..is a great quality don't loose it!!!:cool:
In any way i wait with trust for the new cd...i'm sure, guys of Lunaris not will disappoint me!!!:hotjump:

It was tough to choose a track as an advance for this record. As M rightly states, there's no one track that could realistically showcase the album as a whole, and I chose this one simply because I liked it. There's songs that are more brutal, a couple of the widdly tech songs, a couple of tracks with a more "trad" metal feel, etc, etc.

You'll just have to wait for the rest :)

Lee