Out of the Silent Planet
Dance of Death
Gates of Tomorrow
Out of the Shadows
The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg
Lord of Light
Mother of Mercy
Isle of Avalon

Nothing will beat the anticipation for Seventh Son, and I had only been a fan for two years at that point. I was 12, though, so it was a sixth of my life.

I know Spiff has pre-ordered already, but is there any point, really? Is there really a danger they're not going to have it when I walk in the doors on Friday? Seems a bigger risk that it won't be delivered in time and I'll have to wait over a weekend for it anyway.

I pre-ordered on iTunes because I'm too lazy these days to rip the CD. I'll be buying the physical album as soon as I can (hopefully Thursday afternoon as is the JB tradition).

Sooo...

Speed of Light is goddamn awesome. That main riff is huge, love the chorus hook and the lead riff in the pre-chorus and bridge bit is vintage.

Even the clip is incredible.

Last edited by a moderator:
https://twitter.com/Bozza03/status/628904792270639104[/QUOTE] make of this what you will, but AJ favourited my tweet after Glide Magazine deleted an interview with Janick (and although it's back it was still deleted at the time I decided to take a selfie with my silly old school printed meme), in which he said that the Book of Souls tour would commence late January or early February.

He did say it depends on Bruce's health and that late Jan could instead mean South America, so am not jumping to any conclusions as my pic suggests.

Assuming six BoS songs in the set as the interview suggests, a set list like the below would be sweet:

1. If Eternity Should Fail
2. Speed of Light
3. When the River Runs Deep
4. Infinite Dreams (more realistic: Can I Play With Madness)
5. Heaven Can Wait
6. The Trooper
7. The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg
8. Sign of the Cross
9. Tears of a Clown
10. The Book of Souls
11. Powerslave (Would be an awesome song to have Mayan walk on Eddie, in my opinion)
12. Fear of the Dark
13. Iron Maiden

Encore:

14. The Man of Sorrows
15. Killers (more realistic: Wrathchild)
16. Hallowed Be Thy Name

With regards to the setlist, I'm not going to speculate on what new songs (other than Speed of Light) we'll get. However, I don't think we'll get any songs from AMOLAD or The Final Frontier except for maybe El Dorado.