New Maiden Single is killer!

Nice. New album (limited edition) pre-ordered.

UP THE FUCKING IRONS!

Sounds good, but I'll wait to pass judgment on it until I can hear it on better speakers. Looking forward to hearing the whole album!

I listened to it on the computer through the PC speakers and thought Bruce's voice was kind of rough, particularly at the beginning. But overall the song really came off great.

I'm glad to read that there's a marked difference in the vocals depending on what you are listening to the track on.

Can't wait for September 4th.

After a few listens on Spotify (@Jono was right - quality far better) its vibing off Fear of the Dark and No Prayer for the Dying in parts. I've read though that this song is not the norm from the album rather one of the rare shorter, faster songs - the rest are more in keeping with their recent epic prog sound.

That first scream from Bruce reminds me of Holy Smoke. The rest of the song is killer though.

First review from Classic Rock mag
https://www.ironmaiden.com/the-first-the-book-of-souls-review.html

I'm on my second listen of the full record. In short - it rules.

Speed of Light is probably the weakest track. Nicko McBrain's drum work on this record is particularly amazing as always.

Got the limited edition CD sitting at work on my desk after being shipped. Been off work though looking after the sick family.

... resisting the urge to download it.

Record is great. I've listened to it a dozen times. Best record since Brave New World by a long way . It's very long as we all know, but it's a record that keeps giving with repeated listens. Absolutely stellar.

I am curious to hear all of it. Cause the first track we got hear is pretty bad-ass. Thank you boys. :D