New Mallcore kid from Chile

Toad Lord

Underdeveloped
Feb 25, 2006
Santiago, Chile
Hi you all...
I'm Daniel from Chile. I'm a die-hard metalhead, I started listening to "true" Metal back in the years but now I'm specially interested in the modern branches (Nu/Metalcore, don't hate me for that), although I still listen to lots of Black/Death/Doom stuff...

my favourite bands are old HYPOCRISY, KORN, old SAMAEL, MAYHEM, HETROERTZEN, UNEARTH, TRIVIUM, SHADOWS FALL, PANTERA, KILLSWITCH ENGAGE, 36 CRAZYFISTS, BURZUM, CRIMINAL, METALLICA, ISIS, SUFFOCATION, DEICIDE, COAL CHAMBER, DAMAGEPLAN, SEPULTURA, SLIPKNOT, CARPATHIAN FOREST, SOULFLY, OPETH, PELICAN, CHIMAIRA, CALIBAN, IT DIES TODAY, STILL REMAINS, MASTODON, DISTURBED, DEMILICH, AMERICAN HEAD CHARGE, STRAPPING YOUNG LAD, MORBID ANGEL, POEMA ARCANUS, MAR DE GRISES, SHAPE OF DESPAIR, SUNN O))), KHANATE, LAMB OF GOD and the list goes on...

that's all I guess...

enjoi17 said:
Welcome ! You look like a version of Jack Black.

we have lots of things in comon with Jack Black... we both are fat assholes and suck in life... actually the only difference between us is that he is rich and famous and can fuck every single girl he likes... in anything, ANYTHING else we're rather alike.