New MANILLA ROAD album cover

that cover isnt that good. Everything is way too stiff on it. Plus...is Manilla Road trying to capitalize on th current wave of viking / pagan metal that is out there. I am sure all the internet fan boys will be saying that this disc is the second coming of christ. I dont see how everyone goes nuts over them....after seeing that dull ass show they put on. ouch. I have a few songs on disc from them and they still are not exciting.

They are much better on disc than live.
I agree. Not the most stellar live performance.
I would have expected a lot more, due to, as you say, the hype surrounding them.

That cover is very much on par with every other Manilla Road album cover.

Bob - Metal Archives is your friend!

They are much better on disc than live.
I agree. Not the most stellar live performance.
I would have expected a lot more, due to, as you say, the hype surrounding them.

That cover is very much on par with every other Manilla Road album cover.

Bob - Metal Archives is your friend!

really...Metal Archives is my freind....wow thanks for the heads up. I go there to research lots of the Russian pagan stuff.

that manilla road show was so damn dull.

It was a weird evening indeed.
On paper, it looked like a major win, though it didn't turn out that way.

The Twisted Tower Dire vocalist was a riot!
I think he thought he was doing 1/2 comedy routine, and the other 1/2 Wacken performance!

Gates of Slumber were solid traditional doom, though you won't hear a nice word about them from Bob.

Manilla Road played WAY too late. I think it was just the main dude Mark, with two hired guns. I guess lots of bands can carry on like that, as long as your band name has achieved cult metal status. I think they have been added to the upcoming KEEP IT TRUE Festival.

Hmmm...
I dig the cover. Simple enough, not over the top...
voyager.jpg