New Manowar Is Huge Success In Europe

weave

Feb 7, 2002
Queens NY
Visit site
Great news for MANOWAR.There new single has made a huge dent to the music charts overseas.It just reached #12 in Britan #15 in Germany and has entered the top 40 in Italy ,Finland, and France.It is the most sucessful song released on Nuclear Blast and is the fastest selling single ever by a metal band.20yrs of doing it there way.They sure payed there dues.Get the new cd its quite brillant.Still putting out great stuff all these yrs.

Manowar is the worst band in the world. White trash metal to the max. Lyrics are stupid, they look stupid, this band is a joke. I just wonder what Manowar fans are doing on this forum. I can't believe it.

wullief said:
i doubt the no12 in britian is the main stream chart. is it?
Nah of course it's not. It may number 12 in Mr Mullet Denim-Wearer's personal top 20 of the week, but that's about it.

Murderdolls and Killing Joke ARE in the top 25 though.

shit, all i got to say is its about time some decent goddamn music got some credit. all this good charlotte/sum 41 pop punk horse shit makes me sick, funny how the music, metal, with the most talent and skill put into it makes shit while sum 41s high pitched vocal, 2 chord music makes millions, I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT!!!!!!! *kills himself in order to numb the pain*

Fuckin' Manowar rules! It's too bad that they don't get the props they deserve in the US. But I have to agree that the last album had some shit on it that really didn't fit (The opera and american song stuff). By the time that their album came our last year, I was sicker than shit of the 9/11 tribute songs.

HI guys,

Manowar has always been there and I hope that they will keep on doing what they have done so far. I saw them many times, almost always a great show!!!
Can't wait to hear their new album!!!