New Marilyn Manson totally rips off FNM!!!!

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
"Be Obscene, be be obscene"
Gee, where have I heard that complete with cheerleaders???? Oh yeah, on the greatest album of all time: Faith No Mores Angel Dust, the tune? " Be Aggressive" Be - ee Aggressive. When Twiggy wrote for Manson he never ripped anyone off. I thought mObscene was pretty cool until I heard that part. Now I'm pissed.

TD said:
Gee, where have I heard that complete with cheerleaders???? Oh yeah, on the greatest album of all time: Faith No Mores Angel Dust, the tune? " Be Aggressive" Be - ee Aggressive. When Twiggy wrote for Manson he never ripped anyone off. I thought mObscene was pretty cool until I heard that part. Now I'm pissed.

I totally agree! Manson is a scumbag.

I can not stand Manson i liked his early stuff, but Manson has tryed to do Patton vocals since Manson's first album but failed.

There to many bands trying to sound like other bands these days, murderdolls trying to sound like all the 80's glam rock (god knoes why anyone would wanna sound/bring back glam rock)

No-one can do vocals like Mike Patton he's gotta be the most talented vocalist in music

TD said:

TY-
If it makes you feel any better, I'll soon purchase the "Angel Dust" CD. I had it once, I'm not sure what happened to it.......

Manson is nothing but a third rate Alice Cooper. I'll never forget seeing Faith No More open for Metallica and Guns n Roses back in '92! In my opinion they definitely held their own against (at the time) the 2 biggest bands in the world!

I was going to get the new Manson cd but I heard mOBSCENE and then listened to Anthrax and Manson sounded like shit ....I think I won't get it,why would I? to support this never ending battle with nu-metal and shitty music with no solos? I'll get 3 Anthrax cds instead how fuckin' cool is that?

Aarghh, it's just my humble opinion but I really can't stand that freak. Not only does he look and act like psycho, but there isn't any of his song I could listen to, and I've tried hard. After few seconds I'll go like "please, turn that shit off!" I just can't help myself. I find him the most annoying person in music biz for me.

I though Torniquet were long gone...maybe because they aint really marketed over here. By the way Manson has released 2 good album IMO and that was Anti- Christ wanker, and the Holly wood one...cant think of the title right now. I think I like the aggression on the 2 of thos albums