New Marketing Tool for your band/business etc.

Jan 4, 2004
Hey everyone Echoterra fans!

Jonah, keyboardist of Echoterra here. This is not spam, first and foremost, just to clarify. I've discovered the newest and best way to market myself and my bands and I just wanted to share it with you. This product is cheap, easy to use, and as effective as it gets to get yourself, your company, you band etc. out there to the right people. I personally find it much easier to use then facebook, and much much easier then myspace. I can't really fully do it justice myself, so you should read all the possibilities below. Or you can read about and order it directly from my personal website at www.comf5.com/jonah

If you want me to e-mail you an example of a basic template hit me up at: jonah@comf5.com

If you take your band/business seriously then this is what you need. This is going to take online marketing to the next level! The program is also a great way to earn residual income.-Jonah W

* Build and maintain better relationships by personalizing all of your customer and client contacts with video.
* Make business or organizational presentations with slides and guest speakers using live or recorded broadcasts.
* Manage and publish your pictures and videos.
* Create your own web pages without using a hosting service.
* Collaborate with associates with shared contact lists, calendars and documents.
* Capture leads with web forms or with text messaging, follow up with campaigns and autoresponders, all with robust reporting.

ComF5 helps create brand awareness in online business marketing by combining traditional marketing tools with modern technology, such as video-enabled email campaigns. Your imagination is unfettered using comF5’s platform, allowing you to take full control of your online business marketing efforts.

ComF5 provides only the best combination of all the tools that are available for marketing or promoting yourself or your business online.

We provide the power of brand integration into multiple platforms. Combine that with the right tools to successfully measure and refine your marketing efforts and you get the most complete Internet Marketing System available.

One of the features of this product is to be able to do live webinars. I intend to use this function to give keyboard lessons and tutorials online in real time, and also in archive. Imagine being able to broadcast a musical performance in real time... and make it pay per view! If you had 100 people paying ten bucks each to your band perform, or to see you doing a demo or something... do the math

-j