New Material at Soundwave

danaholica

Danazig
Sep 3, 2009
MOUNT. DOOM Mass.
ANTHRAX guitarist Scott Ian was recently interviewed by Andrew Haug of Triple J's "The Racket". Listen to the program in streaming audio at the Triple J web site: Windows Media, Real Media (NOTE: The first part of the Scott Ian interview begins around the 41-minute mark). Check out the program's entire playlist at this location. The interview can also be streamed in three parts below.

Whats interesting About this Interview is that Scott is asked if they'll be playing new tunes at Soundwave and he says (more or less) That it depends on the length of the set. Interesting !!!

I thought it was odd that he said festivals aren't the best place to play new material, but on their European festival runs last year they regularly played Fight Em and New Noise. I'm guessing it'll be a hits set only. Who cares - either way I'll be there and cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought it was odd that he said festivals aren't the best place to play new material, but on their European festival runs last year they regularly played Fight Em and New Noise. I'm guessing it'll be a hits set only. Who cares - either way I'll be there and cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!![/Q

But it does suggest that they are writing again .

I'm moving from perth to bris-vegas for work, so have to sell my perth ticket & miss the brisbane show by a day! FUCK!

I'm moving from perth to bris-vegas for work, so have to sell my perth ticket & miss the brisbane show by a day! FUCK!

You poor bastard that sux Reidie. We'll post info on the shows for you!