New material

tedleonard

Sep 16, 2002
www.enchant.nu
Hey all,

Here's a link to one of the new songs I've been working on(not for Enchant). It's a demo......it's rough. These days I try to get the idea down in a listenable form quickly and move on to the next idea rather that obsessing about perfection...

Anyway it's called Resolve. I wrote it for my churches 12/31 service. It has to be simple so it can be taught to a band in about 10 minutes. For that same reason I reworked Hold the Wind for a service earlier this year...check it out.
SoundClick MP3: Ted Leonard - Band page with free MP3 music downloads on SoundClick

I really like it, definitely 2 thumbs up from me! Is this going to go on a solo album in the future, or...

Definitely count me in for a customer if so!

I like those songs! From playing with a church band a couple of times, I know what you mean about having to learn songs in 10 minutes. Some songs we didn't even get to rehearse at all lol!

Dude - SWEET:)

I keep saying Ted, your vocals (for me) keep getting better and better with each consecutive album. :headbang:

Very nice - happy new year man and here's to new Enchant in 07!!!
:kickass:

(and by the way - I LOVE the reworking of Hold the Wind!!! Awesome!)

Djöfull;5735600 said:
Christian rock?
Umm...what else would you expect him to play in church? Enchant songs or some other Prog Rock? It seems like you have a problem with the fact that it's Christian Rock and not with the quality of the songs themselves.