New Megadeth Guitarist

don't really care. Curious to see how long Shawn will stay with his brother gone.
At least someone left Megadeth over something other than Dave being a dick.
Drover was a perfectly good guitarist, for the record.

Good riddance. Glen Drover was fucking boring as hell!

Pretty much. I still need to look into Jag Panzer though. They have plenty of albums to keep me busy playing catch up, so I don't care if they don't put out anymore albums for awhile. It will be good exposure for Broderick as well. He's a monster player, I would definitely say he's the biggest monster they've ever had to fill that spot.

Cool good to see fresh blood with a new take on Megadeth. The next album hopefully will be better... Now time to get Ellefson back.

Uh, Drover was also new to Megadeth, it's not like he'd been with the band for their whole career. In fact, the only "old blood' in the band is Mustaine himself...

I've had no interest in Megadeth for quite some time, but Broderick is one of the best guitarists out there right now. Honestly, I wish he would utilize his talents in something more demanding, but I guess this is good for his career.

Uh, Drover was also new to Megadeth, it's not like he'd been with the band for their whole career. In fact, the only "old blood' in the band is Mustaine himself...

Dude I know, Im talking about Chris being a new fresh guitarist (for MD), bringing his awesome skills to the table after Glenns much needed departure. Ive been listening to megadeth for 13 years, so I know a little bit about the band.