New Megadeth record 'Super Collider'

Mar 25, 2013
Have any of you guys heard it? If so what do you think? I think it's a great record based off heavy metal and many other elements. I personally like the album but it's not what I'm looking for in Megadeth... If this were another band it would be a great start, but it lacks thrash. Which essentially is what Megadeth USED to be all about.

Honestly I thought it wasn't too bad. Definitely better than what THIRTEEN was in my opinion. I was highly disappointed in that album and was very leery of this one, so surprised when it turned out to be pretty solid.

Sure the old school thrash is lacking, but still not a bad listen and good to drive down the highway to on a road trip.

Yeah I agree with you. With TH1RT3EN I was way too hyped for it because Endgame was just so awesome. I was expecting to hear a continuation of it, especially with Ellefson back. But I do in fact like TH1RT3EN to a degree, and I like Super Collider as well. I don't really know which one I like more but Super Collider is definitely more catchy and songs from that are constantly stuck in my head.