New Megadeth video for "A Tout Le Monde"

Haha! that's how I found the Haunted.From an interview with Chuck and Eric several years ago.They also say Testament was a big influence.I thought they were really good up until this last album when their sound got a lot more radio.Although still has some good stuff,but not the brutality I had come to expect from them(or the solo's).I just caught the video for a tout le monde.It is also the first time I have heard it...I don't like it.It seems like he sucked all the genuine emotion out of the song and tried to fill it in with waving arms and facial gestures,To me it came across as very pompous he looks as though he thinks it's the best song ever written.I wanted to like it but aside from the video I just don't like the sound of it.

For me there's no thing could take place the Original Version, i liked the first version and the second thing when Marty leaves megadeth everything has gone with him . i don't like their last album they have just puted interesting lyrics that's all but i'm still like them as legend of thrash metal .

I know I said this album was growing on me.but it's doing the opposite.The more I listen the more it makes me mad it's not heavier.It's sad because he's almost there but then pulls back at the last minute.The keyboards make it lame when it follows the guitar and is so burried I wonder why it is there at all.The background vocals are really gay.And even though the music is still fairly technical it just sounds to me that nobody is breaking a sweat and pushing themselves very hard.Oh well we still have Testament coming

I participated in the poll as well. At first I wasn't too happy with the new Deth. I put it aside for 2 weeks and after picking it up again liked it a lot more. The one song that never should have been on there is Blessed are the Dead, that song blows. Other than that, it's a pretty good record.

Im cool with the new MegaDeth album, it could of been alot worse but I just don't like the the A tout le monde remake that interupts the pace of the album. MegaDeth will continue getting stronger if they continue making cool thrash albums, and sway away from the Risk/Cryptic Writings erra radiocrap that almost completely destroyed them. I agree with most they should write some super fast shit, infact the Drovers wanted to write some more really fast stuff on UA, but Dave wanted comfort over complexity.

I knew it...I knew Dave was holding them back.Typical even after all his shit music he still thinks he knows everything.Why hire superior musicians if your not going to listen to them.No wonder it''s on the verge of being awesome and old school but just not there.I think A tout le monde is the song that shouldn't be there.After all I already payed for it ( a better more sincere version)over a decade ago.Black swan is the song we should have got on it and then if people wanted a remake we could have pre ordered the album.Hell the album isn't that long we should have gotten it all..cheap jerks.What I find funny is that Dave is right back where he started,he will never know if the album is doing better then the previous few because it's more real thrash or because of a tout le mond and the girl from coil.Because that's the single he pushed and the video he led off with and thats whats getting airplay.He needs to listen to the people in the band more and really let them play and contribute like in the old days.Because his fire is gone.

I didn't like the new remake of "Tout" it blows...have not seen the video, and don't care to...the 1st one is good enough for me. I like the new album.

Yeah Dave is not the pissed off drugged up youth with a burning black soul anymore.... He is pushing 50, he's not trying to compete with Metallica anymore, he's turned christian, and his arm injury really screwed his playing up for a long time. When I saw the recent Download performance tho, there was some fire in the band, alot more fire than Metallica as of recently. For some, Megadeth is done and gone, but for me I like to keep the faith in the bands that got me into metal from back in the day. I even have a little hope for the new tallica, ha ha.

Ya I here you I like to keep the faith too.I think thats why I get so mad when the music is a little shall we say lite?.It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't say things like we have our crown back ( he means himself) and that he wanted to do a heavy album and thinks he did.As far as his playing I was kinda impressed with his stuff on TSHF.But some of the solo's on the new one kinda suck.Frankly I don't see why it's so hard to make an old school record DDP did it in like ten minutes.Lose the gay background vocals and keyboard and turn up the rythem section,that's it. p.s don't get me started on metallica haha!

I didn't like the new remake of "Tout" it blows...have not seen the video, and don't care to...the 1st one is good enough for me. I like the new album.

You really don't want to see the video.I wish I hadn't.It's all waving arms and gay facial gestures.It's really pompus and insincere.I dont hate the new album just wish it was kicked up a gear.