New Merchandise? Shirts?

i dont get all this shit about money........... keeps coming up again and again in these threads

why dont the majority of you want this band to make any money!?!?!?! they have to live right?!?!!? its not like the last 20 years have made them so much cash they are millionaires or anything...........they still broke ass..........did you not see the music of mass destruction dvd?!?!?! how proud was john of his "bar"......it was a bit of wood with 4 bottles of booze above it !

theres fuck all money in the music business for the bands.......anthrax deserve all the cash they get............6 new shirts.......badass.......... get the feeling they gonna be old school, hope so............

dont get me wrong, i defo feel bad for john, but we dont know the sitch, and i doubt they would have stitched him totally.........

tihs aint so different from when frankie got kicked out , and we were never told why.....he is back all smiles........so no reason that bush wont be back all smiles in 10 months time

i think we need to remember the 5 year break between volume 8 and w.h.c.f.y.a.......and that since that album we have had live stuff, rerecorded stuff and talk of another new album..........

least the anthrax wheel is turning proper again