New merchandise

I'd wear a Swamplady beanie if you had one ;) JK. Awesome to be back to the forums after a while! All the familiar nicks make me feel 'kotona'. So excited to hear you're working on another music potion deep in the Swampland to enchant your fans once more! And also extremely excited to see the crowd of your fans multiplying! Awesome music finally recognized globally - I like that! Terveisiet Puolasta ^^ Hoping to join you on a gig again as well \m/

There's a chronic shortage of Kalmah-merch on most big webshops.

I wanted to buy the logo t-shirt that's on the homepage, but it seems it has been sold out -_-'

It seems to me like they have no interest in having them on the major webshops. They did have the Black Waltz shirt on a lot of webshops but thats about it. It makes their merchandise almost like collectibles.

I wear the Kalmah hoodie (from the Canadian tour) to school on quite often. What's funny is I saw another guy with the exact same Kalmah hoodie walking around campus! :D Though he passed by too quickly for me to say hello.

What about a Kalmah poster? I got this t shirt and it rocks btw

Actually a poster would be pretty freaking cool. My room's full of random sports posters, and I've been looking for some metal posters--but all of the places around where I'm from that sell 'metal' posters sell those stupid Slipknot posters or dumb emo ones from bands like Asking Alexandria and...well...Asking Alexandria.

Anyone know if Kalmah ever released a poster that's available somewhere on the web?

I have a Swamplord longsleeve from the early 2000's, one of only 50 made. I once considered selling, but it would take a lot of money for me to part with it - like $500, haha. When I wore it to my first Kalmah show in Quebec, Pekka spotted me before the show and immediately rushed over to talk about it. He was like "I posted this myself!" haha.

I have a Swamplord longsleeve from the early 2000's, one of only 50 made. I once considered selling, but it would take a lot of money for me to part with it - like $500, haha. When I wore it to my first Kalmah show in Quebec, Pekka spotted me before the show and immediately rushed over to talk about it. He was like "I posted this myself!" haha.

cool story :)

Would you be willing to let us have a look at it and maybe post a picture?
I'm really curious about how it looks!