New Metal Song (need critiques)

Welcome to the forums man!
To me it sounds like the mix lacks a lot of fullness. The guitars need more low end and the drums need just a little more punch. Mainly the toms and kick, I'm diggin where the snare is heading, I'd make it a little brighter for my personal taste. I'd also like to hear more of the bass.
The songwriting is super sick!

Welcome to the forums man!
To me it sounds like the mix lacks a lot of fullness. The guitars need more low end and the drums need just a little more punch. Mainly the toms and kick, I'm diggin where the snare is heading, I'd make it a little brighter for my personal taste. I'd also like to hear more of the bass.
The songwriting is super sick!

Sick, thanks man. I typically can be overly cautious of my low end in my mixes which often times can make the guitars sound thin. I'll have to take heed of your suggestions and see if I can fatten this bitch up.

I love the songwriting as well, great lead guitar, sick riffz and breakdowns! I dont think you need more low end to your guitars, they sound fine to me. Just turn up the bass guitar cuz cant really hear it, would sound really nice if you could hear some bass guitar string clank!