New Metallica Song

well. I don't really like it. But I don't really like metallica either, I do respect them though.

This sounds alot better than their previous album imo.

Well i must say it's millions better than St. Anger :lol: but i agree, doesn't sound that great. But my opinion might change with the full quality track.

Ok, seriously, am I the only fucking one in the world who liked EVERY album of Metallica?

I wouldn't compare Load to ...And Justice For All or Reload to Master of Puppets, but I like them. I even enjoy St. Anger a lot.

inb4: "I don't like Metallica since the black album, they sold out." - yeah me too I don't like musics because those who play it don't think the same as me.

I love Load and Reload, and when St. Anger came out I tried to like it, but I couldn't it's pure shit.

Actually, I never really listened to Load, Reload and St. Anger, but some songs are catchy. And I actually liked that song, the vocals are a bit "eh", but I mean, I wasn't cringing in disgust!

Some songs I liked from those are "Fuel", "The Unforgiven II (LOVE it)" and "Frantic".

FRANTIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TAC

I don't think the song is too bad, hearing the soundboard audio of it. I didn't expect much, so it's not exactly a disappointment.... Metallica have been good inspiration for me, and (some of) my favourite musician(s) aswell.. bashing is just a waste of time.

Supposedly the weakest song on the album from some reviews, so i'll give it a chance.