new mix rebel y with vocals

Listening right now. Damn, John...I'll have to start calling you Billy Lokke. LOL Great job on the vocals! Zakky, you did a good just with the music, and I still love that guitar sound! But the crashes are killing my ears. (but I'm also having a bad bout of tinnitis right now...so take with a grain of salt). You took out the sub lows that were too strong before...but not there's just not enough bottom. I know...I'm picky. ;) Just turn down/tame thoses crashes, get a little bottom end back in the mix, and you're there! Nice job guys! Bet it was fun. :)

thanks Mark....yeah it was really fun doing it! its good to be picky i didnt realize how loud the crashes were and i'll put more bass in there

I like! Not a big fan of Billy Idol per se, but this sounds freaking good! And don't expect any constructive criticism from me, as I don't have a 'kin clue on the technical side of things, I just say what I think. :D

Now, if you'd be kind enough to tell me if I can burn this song onto a cdr so I can listen to it in my car and perhaps play to my friends? Any opposition? :)

Hey Zakky...sounding much better man. Those vocals came out really nice! And I'm still digging that guitar sound. Sounding really good now. Yeah, I think I'll have to keep this version. ;)