New Morbid Angel

HEAVENLY CUNT

LEGION
Nov 26, 2004
Now that Trey Azagoth and the "rest" of the so called band Morbid Angel have been kicked the shit out of by a big black rubber dick I wonder how their doin. Maybe Earache did a very good thing by raising the stakes. Its just too bad. I am not going to suffer under this new endeavor. If they want to bend over in leather skirts and be anally molested by mean old whores thats their business. I could care less. Pazuzu is a half scorpion mutant. If anything can be made out of it I'll take his head and fetch me some ham hocks. Ill challenge anyone to a game of Chinese Checkers on top of their pyramid. ME!

LOVE,

HEAVENLY CUNT
LEGION

judo.jpg

Interesting only few these days wear the pocket in the front. Then only some are privil~edged enough to wear both. One on each side if you need a better list or category. Gives you room enough for many and greater access to some. Then again it is an art so then why sift through the sand to find a headless mutation with no greater wings than a fly? Or would you turn away from a challenge. I am the Champion of Chinese Checkers. You challenge me? To my pyramid whilst the moons' rise. HA HA HA!!! But I have a better idea sailor!!! Imprinted facial DNA recognition which stems around the visionary. Innanna is lost. Lost for the good of this world. The reality of it or is it? I am spirited. Chimes and wood blocks. Bells and whistles. The sooner I listen to Morbid Angel the better. Steve Vai is a fruity kind of soul. He likes papayas and starfruits. I'm not sure if he's just gonna go ahead and bite into it. He seems rather the platter, knife and fork of whispers. You know the ones that clean their mouths with napkins. GROSS!!! Although I'm not sure if seven strings and double heads are all that more enlightening than a bedtime story. However this is about ME. I can move mountains . . . tremble seas and turn the sky. And In Remembrance ~ touch the other side.

MOVING "ALONG"

SUCKY SUCKY LONG TIME

LOVE,

HEAVENLY CUNT
LEGION

SMUCKER UP AND " :Spin: "

They say all roads lead to roam however this conquest leads out to a plane where the sage is thick and the ground no more than a grain of endless sea that reaches to the other far corner of this Earth. That is when they called it a lick. When a city once and twice no more. Baroness rules the wastelands of Othello no more. This is a glimpse into a bag of ME and ME's. You can be the grand prize winner and I will make my point even farther. I will remain the Champion of Chinese Checkers for sometime. This will allocate you plenty of time to learn the rule of three. Chest up sailor!! It's like one of those Jaguar controllers. It's a failed system. And besides who spends all their spare time designing guitars in all the lavish CAD software of late then none other than Joe Satriani. I think he can be one of those unraveled balls of yarn. They hold up about as good as a kitten rollin around on the rug. And back to my point . . . The sooner I listen to Morbid Angel the sooner I can lay down back on top of the mirror writing poetry about ME and my kitten . . . . "PPPPUUURRRRRRRRrrrrr"

The sickest and stronger all day long.

The weak and fallen now begone.

Washed away by darkness sun.

This night speaks their shallow.

The path that walks on down.

BLOW!!!

"I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY!!!!!!" (thats my favorite lie)

CHEESY POOFS IN MY BUNGHOLE!!

NOTHING BUT ME!!!

LOVE,

HEAVENLY CUNT
LEGION

I didn't read any of that as it's clearly gibberish. Why waste time writing it, when no one will read it, and certainly, no one will find it amusing (other than yourself)?
Fudd.

I dunno about this David Vincent - Morbid Angel thang. Looks like he has a hole in his chin. I wouldn't doubt if that were the spot where the missing fourth member is taken. Must be something in ME. Eh? What? Rubber dick? What the fucks going on here?! I'm just here for the pictures. Time to break out the glass!!! Funny some of the greatest things in life are the most delicate ones. Forced down like those pour and shattered souls into the funnel of unwilling turbulence. That is where and that is how to prevent spills and overflows. Which bumps up the score and title (aka my rank and file) to "World Chinese Checker Champion". Each piece finely hand carved and polished, on display under a light, under a lock and key. I can go on and marvel at it's rich and lusterous properties. Pay and go see. It's mine. What can I say? It is quite beautiful I might add. But what it does is entirely up to me. Hence and nobely termed "World Chinese Checker Champion". You must observe. See how it moves? Deformed and growling. Spitting and giving dirty looks. Cursed fowl language. Feed it moth's and observe more closely but leave a butterfly and watch it more gently. .. . . so beautiful.

ME! ME!

ME!!

ME! ME! ME! ME!!!

ALL ABOUT ME AND MY WASHING MACHINE!!!

ME! ME! ME!

I LIVE FOREVER!!!

LOVE,

HEAVENLY CUNT
LEGION

BOING!

Yeah, Morbid Angel is working on their new album despite not having been signed to any label yet, I don't know when the new album's coming out. i'm expecting big things though.

I heard Trey is going to be doing solos in the background as Tony Robbins is motivating ... look out for tour dates!