NEW MUSIC

sufferer

Feb 18, 2002
St. Petersburg, FL
Hey fellas we're pretty much old school here but I was just wondering who here likes and appreciates new artists and what they're doing for hard rock and heavy metal. I'm excited about the upcoming Cannibal Corpse! I discover new bands on Octane on XM radio just wondering who and what bands you guys like. I heard this new band on XM and like it. I want to discover new bands to listen to:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo5fE-Zl-V4

The last year or so, I've kind of forced myself to branch out and try some of the "new" bands. I figure the bands I grew up listening to are all getting old and won't be around forever. I need to have bands to go see when I'm 90.:lol:

My favorite recent release by a newer band would have to be Kyng - Burn The Serum.

The last year or so, I've kind of forced myself to branch out and try some of the "new" bands. I figure the bands I grew up listening to are all getting old and won't be around forever. I need to have bands to go see when I'm 90.:lol:

My favorite recent release by a newer band would have to be Kyng - Burn The Serum.
The same for me Mikey! I just checked out both of these bands great stuff! I've heard Kyng on XM before and liked them:headbang: