New Necramyth?

Dauden

Jun 26, 2006
I'll admit I haven't been on here as much of late, I've just been really busy, so if something has come out on this and I haven't heard, just let me know. But I figured with the cold weather coming, it would be a perfect time for everyone to get their hands on the new Necramyth (not like you're not a super busy dude DG), I'm sure much of the responsibilities of this release aren't in your hands, but I'm just curious if you know anything of whats going on with it, when it might get out, etc. (Or did I just miss it?) Cheers :kickass:

I just got home, GATES OF WINTER played a show with Ottawa's FUCK THE FACTS in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario tonight. = Awesome!

About NECRAMYTH, I spoke with Pedro Chae (NECRAMYTH frontman / founder / mastermind) and he said that tracking is finally done and mixing is now underway. I do intend to handle the North American release of our album. I'm SUPER excited to hear this thing! Last I heard was just the drums tracks back in April, but shit, they ARE heavy!!! So my anticipation is high. I await for news and or MP3s to arrive in my inbox or mailbox, daily. Exciting times!

Thanks for your interest!

Need sleep!!!

DG - \w/

Sick! Thanks for the update! I will definitely be all over that, wicked!