New on this forum

Necrodaemon

New Metal Member
Sep 21, 2004
Italy
www.coldvoid.net
Hello guys (and girls),
i found this forum today somewhere on the Bloodbath official site. I'm the bass player of Cold Void, if you like (not so much conventional) black metal check out our homepage at this url http://www.coldvoid.net and download the new mp3 :headbang:

I hope to have a good time on this forum. Horns up !!!! :hotjump:

For MotherNorth: ou damn! i remember you from the picture!!! Well somthing like ValKjetil???? :)

For Necromancy: you downloaded our song? good good good, what do you think about it? I'm look impressive? i don't know what do you mean but... i take it as a compliment :)

Necrodaemon said:
For Necromancy: you downloaded our song? good good good, what do you think about it? I'm look impressive? i don't know what do you mean but... i take it as a compliment :)
Yea it was a kind of a compliment. :Spin:
Your music is good. Actually I don't like black metal much, it's not one of my most favourite genres. but I should say, your music seems really professional. A good job. Music and Vocals are really fantastic... :headbang:

For Necromancy: uh, tnx madame, if you appreciate pur music you are ont he right way :) (i'm joking). Tnx for the compliments, they are always welocme, as good critics in general

For Lady Of The Oracle: tnx for the welcome!!! and very good nickname!!!