New PAIN

hey this can't be him
(taken from his myspace site)
l_95874353a9dac9201b9e548810745f01.jpg

What happend?

Had to dig for a while to find this online, but here it is (this happened during the tracking for "Dancing with the Dead" a few years ago.)

After a long hard day in his studio, Peter Tägtgren went to a bar and after a few drinks he suddenly dropped to the floor. His own words on that: ''All of a sudden there was a humming sound in my head and I fell to the floor. After a while I regained consciousness and stood up. A couple of seconds later, I was gone again and there was no pulse. It lasted for quite a while, but my friends managed to bring me back.''

http://www.metalsites.net/bandpages/pain.asp

Wow. I didn't know that. I hope nothing like that happens again. He's one of my favorite working musicians/producers. Thanks for finding that.

While I wish nothing ill on Peter, I believe that by even considering a Bjork cover, he must have destroyed his musical prowess. Despite how much I've tried (and others have tried to convince me) I cannot find Bjork interesting. I understand she is different, but what????

While I wish nothing ill on Peter, I believe that by even considering a Bjork cover, he must have destroyed his musical prowess. Despite how much I've tried (and others have tried to convince me) I cannot find Bjork interesting. I understand she is different, but what????

Björk owns you. She rains mighty, Scandinavian frosty doom upon the planet:

bjork_01.jpg