New PAISTE Nicko McBrain Signature Ride Cymbal!

As a tribute to Nicko's collaborative effort in the creation of this unique cymbal, the label "Powerslave" and a rendition of IRON MAIDEN's mascot, Eddie, have been placed on the 22" version of the cymbal.

:kickass:

.... the photo of what was flashing on the big screen at the Paiste booth at NAMM.....Where's a drum roll when you need it? :lol:

(I'm taking lessons from Linda here!! :heh:)

Or the video..:loco::heh:

I think Mark and I both lost some of our vision trying to get the shots.

Jim

Here it is!!! Thanks for the pre-roll Aja and Spidey!! :oops: :oops: :oops: I was stunned to see this!!! :Smokin: Paiste just plain rules in my world!!! Now, to get my hands on one of them 22" Powerslave rides! They sound SWEEEET!!!! :headbang:

Here's a pic of me and my new drum set!!! LOL! Just kidding! Seriously, that Nicko has a LOT of drums!!!!!

More band NAMM pics to come, will be posted in the NAMM roll call thread soon.

Here's a pic of me and my new drum set!!! LOL! Just kidding! Seriously, that Nicko has a LOT of drums!!!!!

More band NAMM pics to come, will be posted in the NAMM roll call thread soon.

Hell if you had a set like that we would never see you onstage. :p They forgot a Sootie.:lol:

Every drum has an Eddie from an album except the smallest tom.

Jim

Here it is!!! Thanks for the pre-roll Aja and Spidey!! :oops: :oops: :oops: I was stunned to see this!!! :Smokin: Paiste just plain rules in my world!!! Now, to get my hands on one of them 22" Powerslave rides! They sound SWEEEET!!!! :headbang:

:worship:rock: WOW! That is SO COOL, Linda!! I can't tell you how proud I am of you! As hard as you work on your drumming skills, I can't wait for the Linda McDonald signature cymbals!:worship:rock::kickass:
That is also a BADASS drum set! Will it fit in your truck? I don't think Mark and Chris would mind helping you set up and break down a kit like that every gig!:lol:

.....That drum kit totally dwarfs you Linda!!! :lol: Did you actually get to play it for a bit?..... quote]

The funniest part is that I am actually standing up in that pic! :lol: There was no stool there. I didn't get to play them, I wasn't even supposed to be back there. There were no reps or company peeps around so I jumped up onto the display and threw some horns! :headbang: :)

The funniest part is that I am actually standing up in that pic! :lol: There was no stool there. I didn't get to play them, I wasn't even supposed to be back there. There were no reps or company peeps around so I jumped up onto the display and threw some horns! :headbang: :)

Hahahahaha!!! :lol: Brilliant!!! You'd have got into big trouble if you'd been caught eh?? ;)

awsome photo, lucky you:OMG: i love that kit, it was the one he (nicko) used on the give me ed till i'm dead tour, and the dance of death shows in L.A. right ???:worship:notworthy

I remember reading that someone stole the snare on tour. It's pure white with the Maiden logo on it really big. What a*holes! It's wild how large his toms are yet he uses a 5.5" snare.

One thing I noticed with Nicko's kit when you see it from behind him is the ride (not sure if I'm using the right name - not a drummer!) cymbal is huuuuuuuge and seems to cover half of two toms. How he doesn't accidently smack it all the time I don't know!! I know when I've tried playing drums I always smack the sides of the toms or get my sticks in a fankle!! Oops!