new person

eventualending

New Metal Member
Jun 18, 2004
Greensburg Pennsylvania
Hello all. I'm a new person (incase you haven't figured that out by my post's title). My name is Ashley, I'm 17 years old and I live in Greensburg, Pennsylvania. My style, I guess, is a mix of alot of different things. I wear big pants that are usually black. I wear fitting shirts that are usually black. I listen to metal, industial, rock, hard rock, classic rock(not so much anymore) along with some other random things thrown into there.
I live in a semi-small town where metal isn't exactally appriciated here. Most of the people here listen to emo, punk or rap (ew) and the only people that know anything about metal are my friends and their friends.. which amounts to mabye 20 people. :erk: But anywho... I joined this place because I'm looking to expand my music as well as my mind. I want to become more invloved with the metal culture and well,the music culture in general.
I guess that is it. I don't know what else to talk about. I'm a contactable and easy to talk to person so feel free to talk to me if you so wish too. Later all ^_~
~Ashley

hey at least there is somebody out there that u can actually listen to a metal cd with.. imagine having to hear rap/punk rock/and or country all day long? :cry:

You said you're looking to expand your music knowledge. Well, I think I could advice you to listen this group from Sweden. The group is called Evergrey, and their music definetely opens your mind. They play progressive power metal and the lyrics of the songs are pretty good. You inmediately realize the sonds have intelligent and questioning topics.
Sorry about my english... I'm learning. I'm from Costa Rica
If you want to talk about something else...just write it down here. Welcome