new podcast & dedicated forum

I might change mine, so that no-one knows my "real" name (oops, is it too late? :lol: ),

:lol::lol::lol:

I think we should all choose each others new name....could be fun ?

and in future, I will insist that everyone calls me by my message board name, even people at work! :lol:

Might sound daft, I remember playing a game online and people were saying stuff like Valanx go this way Valanx do that etc.. I ignored them for ages before i realised they where talking to me. Okay so it was my screen name, but these people knew my real name, it was just strange to actually be called Valanx. They were pronouncing it wrong btw to add to my drunken confusion!

Patience, my Bosnian buddy.

Ingo works on the Wacken site and probably lots of other things. Plus most of the updates and additions to the site are done at all sorts of ungodly hours. Fret (no pun intended) not mate it will happen.

I ignored them for ages before i realised they where talking to me. Okay so it was my screen name, but these people knew my real name, it was just strange to actually be called Valanx.

Paxoman did the same sort of thing last night - he was talking to Fingers on the phone and ended the call by saying "cheers Fingers"...I was peeing myself laughing, it just sounded so ridiculous! :lol: Even more so because he knows his real name!

Paxoman did the same sort of thing last night - he was talking to Fingers on the phone and ended the call by saying "cheers Fingers"...I was peeing myself laughing, it just sounded so ridiculous! :lol: Even more so because he knows his real name!

Is that what put you in your stupid mood (as per the show yer saxon stuff thread) ?? :lol:

Well, when we all meet up at various gigs, nobody calls anyone by their real name, it's always their 'Saxon' name! But it did sound a bit funny when I said it on the phone I have to admit! Don't know why I said it, it just slipped out!