BlueSky

New Metal Member
Apr 27, 2006
Nil Recurring

1. Nil Recurring (6.08)
2. Normal (7.07)
3. Cheating the Polygraph (7.06)
4. What Happens Now? (8.23)

Yeah, I knew that and I heard the preview too, sounds interesting. I'm waiting for it to go on pre-order.

But first I will receive my Fear of a Blank Planet 2-LP's (limited and regular), can't wait!

PS, and there's a Blackfield live DVD coming as well, should be out in October.

So, what do you guys think about Nil Recurring? For me it's nowhere near as good as FoaBP. I listened to it some 15 times now I think, but it just doesn't really grab me. "Normal" is a pretty good song, but in general it really feels as leftover material, also the songs don't really seem properly arranged, almost sounds improvised. Disappointing I have to say.

I would have to completely disagree - I think the material on the EP is actually superior to "Fear of a Blank Planet", which I loved. I really dig the clever usage of the "Sentimental" chorus in "Normal". "Cheating the Polygraph" and "What Happens Now" sounded goddamned incredible when they played them in Houston last weekend.

I would have to completely disagree - I think the material on the EP is actually superior to "Fear of a Blank Planet", which I loved. I really dig the clever usage of the "Sentimental" chorus in "Normal". "Cheating the Polygraph" and "What Happens Now" sounded goddamned incredible when they played them in Houston last weekend.

I've just sent you a request on Myspace. Apocalyptic Dream sounds great :kickass: