New portal/search engine for music enthusiasts

Markus V

New Metal Member
Apr 6, 2005
Finland
www.rockreviews.info
Hey, I'd like to hear your opinions and feedback about the entertainment portal R3Focus (www.r3focus.com) that I launched few days ago. One of the main features of this site is its enhanced google search engine that has been customized to suit better the needs of consumers thirsting for entertainment (for example, everything related to music, movies, games, news, reviews etc.) We've also included an internet radio there that allows the user to quickly tune in to his/her favourite online radio station while browsing the web.

Anyways, the reason why I'm posting here is simply because I'd like to invite you to try out our modified search engine and suggest any improvements (let us know about search queries that still don't manage to provide as good results as you'd like to see). We'll do our best at modifying the search to better suit your needs. We'd also appreciate any feedback about the site and what features you'd like to see (soon we will include a "band of the day" promotional feature as well as some other things there). In addition, we're going to add a lot more stations to the internet radio, and if you happen to know a good station or two we'd love to hear about it so we can include it/them on the list.

The site is located at www.r3focus.com

Thanks in advance, let me know how to make it rock even more :kickass: