New Power Metal Band in Colorado Springs, CO needs a Vocalist!!!

Trevor Lane

Guits/Vox - Battle Cry
Sacred Legacy, The new Original Progressive Power Metal Band in Colorado Springs, CO is in need of a Vocalist. Our influences include Iced Earth, HammerFall, Blind Guardian, Gamma Ray, Grave Digger, Jag Panzer, Dream Theater, Iron Maiden, Queensryche (pre-Empire), etc…If you are interested, live in the Colorado Springs area, are over 18, have a professional attitude, and are drug-free (alcohol is ok if it’s under control), then get in touch with us.

Hans (rhythm & lead guitars, keys): 719-510-4492
Randy (bass): 719-632-0547
Ryan (drums): 719-310-3012
Trevor (lead, rhythm & acoustic guitars): 719-265-9013
E-mail: sacred_legacy@yahoo.com
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Will you go away? This is not a forum for you to advertise that you need band members, Ass.

Aww, c'mon Smylex. There's not a whole lot of places to reach metalheads when you are looking for a singer. This is not an everyday thing on these boards. It would be annoying if it was. Ya never know, maybe we'll end up doing a show with these guys should be pass through Colorado Springs someday soon! Good luck guys!

Actually, there's plenty of places on the web for such a thing. One only has to do a search through a search engine (i.e. Google, Yahoo, etc.).

cycosuicide said:
Mmmm....Spam is good eatin too. Its not just advertisement :ill:
LIE! Try being forced into eating it every day for 3 weeks straight. Trust me, you'll never eat it again.

Look, I don't really care who I piss off posting our flier. Because, you never know who might get back with you and work out. And that would be cool to play a show with you. The last time I talked to Harry Conklin and John McDaniel from Power Slave 2000 (our local Maiden Tribute Band) They said you guys might do a show or 2 together. That would fuckin' rock!!!