New Power Quest line up revealed!

Welcome to all newcomers :kickass: i'm interested to hear what the new line up sounds, like i'm sure Steve made a great choice. Afterall he chose the first line-up :p hope to see more forum posts from members too
I shall remain intrigued until Vids appear on youtube :err:

My only concern is that he seems to be in about 4 different bands at the last count, which leaves me wondering if there might be scheduling issues somewhere down the line.

I did think this. Lots of albums to record n such.

I don't know much about the other new members except that Andrew is unbelievably pretty. The teenie-bopper goth chicks (the type that like Him and Evanescence) will go absolutely gaga over him.

Is it bad that I thought the guy looked pretty without thinking about the teenie-boppers? Well, that said Kiwi Steve was a handsome man especially that Shower Quest pic of him in the bubblebath :lol:

Also, Steve, doesn't this all call for a PQ podcast? Maybe a videocast with the new troops?

Well, maybe the "young blood" will "attract" some fans that we've not been been able to reach before...who knows? hehehe! Most important thing is that they play great and are really cool guys.

Podcast......now there's a thought!

Haha I think I'm quite flattered really... don't worry you won't be seeing us semi naked in Kerrang any time soon :lol:

Just wanted to say I'm really chuffed that Steve has managed to find a replacement line-up. I would have been gutted if that had been the end of PQ - so well done Steve, can't wait for the times ahead!!