New Primal Fear- Live In The USA released!

Savage Pumpkin

AKA Mr. Future World
Sep 6, 2008
Skokie, IL
Got my CD/DVD combo in the mail yesterday. I have only started the DVD but it is excellent!

Heres the breakdown of the DVD:

Chapter 1: Viva La Swabia Oct/Nov 2009 Europe/ Switzerland with scenes from the 16.6 North American Tour September 2009 in Atlanta, GA

Concert is available in either Dolby Digital 2.0 or 5.1

Tracklist:

1. Before The Devil Knows You're Dead
2. Under The Radar
3. Battalions Of Hate
4. Killbound
5. Nuclear Fire
6. Six Times Dead (16.6)
7. Angel In Black
8. Guitars From Hell
9. Sign Of Fear
10. Fighting The Darkness
a. Fighting The Darkness
b. The Darkness
c. Reprise
11. Riding The Eagle
12. Final Embrace
13. Primal Fear
14. Metal Is Forever
15. Hands Of Time
16. Seven Seals
17. Chainbeaker

Chapter 2 Bootleg Section shows PF playing all over the world and behind the scenes with a handheld camera.

Chapter 3 Videoclips. Music videos for the folling songs:

1, Killbound
2. Sign Of Fear
3. Fighting The Darkness
4. Six Times Dead
5. Metal Is Forever

Chapter 4 The Making Of 16.6. The band in the recording studio both recording and talking about the album.

Credits

Cool. Speaking of Primal Fear, I caught their gig last night in Phoenix. They are fucking fun as hell live, for sure, even if the bar they played at didn't exactly have the best sound. Pamela Moore is fantastic as always, and got some killer shots too, here's a preview.

4687102591_2f0f66b658_b.jpg

Cool. Speaking of Primal Fear, I caught their gig last night in Phoenix. They are fucking fun as hell live, for sure, even if the bar they played at didn't exactly have the best sound. Pamela Moore is fantastic as always, and got some killer shots too, here's a preview.

4687102591_2f0f66b658_b.jpg

Nice shot dude! It was a great show as always from Primal Fear. It was really embarrassing for Phoenix being that there couldn't have been more than 50-75 people there. Even the guys in the band were laughing at how small the crowd was. Gotta give 'em props for kicking ass though!

You didn't show up for Redemption. THAT was a small ass show 25 people. You know, props to Mosh Pit Army for bringing the metal but god dammit, advertise. (But ... on the plus side, easy to get on the rail :) )

Still, like I said, they certainly brought it for those of us that WERE there, and any band that can play like they played for as few people that went deserves to be heralded as fucking awesome.

Thanks for the complement on the shot, more kick ass shots coming, and I'm sorry I didn't see you.

You didn't show up for Redemption. THAT was a small ass show 25 people. You know, props to Mosh Pit Army for bringing the metal but god dammit, advertise. (But ... on the plus side, easy to get on the rail :) )

Still, like I said, they certainly brought it for those of us that WERE there, and any band that can play like they played for as few people that went deserves to be heralded as fucking awesome.

Thanks for the complement on the shot, more kick ass shots coming, and I'm sorry I didn't see you.

I did see you but you were busy chatting with a few folks and didn't want to interrupt.

You'd think Mosh Pit Army would put an ad in the New Times of all their shows. It can't be that expensive. I'm going to email the guy and see about helping out to promote these shows however I can.

If you find an email address let me know. I'd like to contact him about photo work. Also, never feel you're interrupting. Frankly, I'm only chatting with friends I see all the time or someone who recognizes the PP shirts, which is what happened last night.

Just got my copy of the CD + DVD here in UK. Awesome! They also appeared at metalfest in Dudley, UK last September and played a blinding set as headliners to a pretty good crowd! Really nice guys as well!