NEW PROGRESSIVE NIGHTMARE RELEASE DEBUT'S AT PROG POWER!

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
DIMENSION - EGO
RELEASE DATE - OCT. 9TH - 2007

l_cd1e571463c09006cf1dc7d1be2f4232.jpg

232403882_l.jpg

An OUTSTANDING band that blends complexity , melody, and great song writing skills to produce an extremely pleasurable listening experience.

Dimension is the most prolific band in Progressive Metal thoughout Mexico, now based in Denver, CO this band was founded in 1999, of experienced musicians living in Chihuahua, Mexico. Have toured Europe, USA and Mexico extensively opening for bands of such as Evergrey, Dokken, Anthrax, Moonspell and Motley Crue.

Their Debut (UNIVERSAL) was released in 2002 independently and distributed through Nightmare Records. Due to it s polished sound of tight progressiveness, the band captured the attention of magazines around the world.
Now the bands release EGO is set to bring this band the well deserved attention the band has earned in music history.

Tracklisting

01 Tree of conscience 5:25
02 Ancient song 5:39
03 Freedom land 6:45
04 Broken heart 5:25
05 Life 5:32
06 Dreams 5:14
07 The next in line 9:23
08 EGO (3 parts) pt 1. I Am pt.2 Myself pt 3. The new Reason 19:55
09 Egoman 6:02

THIS WILL BE AVAILABLE EARLY AT PROG-POWER FESTIVAL EXCLUSIVELY AT THE NIGHTMARE TABLES!!

:headbang:

This band is awesome!!!!! They have played here in El Paso many times when they were based in Mexico and are a crowd favorite here. This is a CD well worth buying and checking out. I highly recommend it.

Been looking forward to something new from this band. Universal is a very good prog release...definite DT influence...hopefully they'll carry that to the new one.

How right you are, and excellent release and definetly allot of DT influence, and also a little from SYMX. I am looking forward to this release so much.:kickass::kickass::kickass:

I've listened to this disc several times now, and I have to say, I love it,
I don't really hear a lot of DT's sound, though I'm sure there is influence, what I hear is a solidified band that really has created their own sound unique unto themselves. This has a lot in it, each song is quite diverse and unique. Which is another reason I love it, I don't get bored at all from start to finish, there isn't really any repetition, or re-visitation of parts from song to song like a lot of bands have, even DT with their signature noodling tag's for example, I would say the one thing this album has that brings all the songs together are the vocals, since David's Style takes on a similar approach with his timing and his melody in each song, yet his vocals are so unique this is a good thing.

:headbang: