New Project Featuring SYMPHONY X Frontman Russell Allen

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
Mat Sinner (PRIMAL FEAR FEAR, SINNER) recently announced an as-yet-unnamed project with vocalist Russell Allen (SYMPHONY X, ADRENALINE MOB).

He has checked in with the following update:
“We’ve chosen eleven great tracks and these guys will record with me and Russel in the studio:
Roland Grapow (MASTERPLAN/guitars, lead guitar), Randy Black (Primal Fear/drums), Alessandro Del Vecchio (keyboards, vocals) and Alexander Beyrodt (Pimal Fear, VOODOO CIRCLE/additional lead guitars).

Produced by Mat Sinner and mixed by Achim Koehler, with a release on Frontiers Rec early 2013. Watch out, this will be a huge album!”

Randy Black has also checked in with the following:
“Off to a great start recording the drum tracks for the forthcoming Russell Allen and Mat Sinner project. Killer tracks on this one, keep an eye out for it to be released on Frontiers Records. At the helm in the studio engineering the drum recordings is Nikolai Wurk (DUSKMACHINE). First recording session with the new custom Pearl Masters Premium Legend kit… and it’s sounding spectacular!”

I'm almost sold to it:headbang:

I AM sold on it as all of those guys listed release great tunes! Funny I've always been partial to Russell Allens solo works over Sym X.. I keep saying I need to revisit Sym X and never seem too. Let the bashing begin hahaha

I AM sold on it as all of those guys listed release great tunes! Funny I've always been partial to Russell Allens solo works over Sym X.. I keep saying I need to revisit Sym X and never seem too. Let the bashing begin hahaha

Little sis, we missed you! :wave:

I´m like you, not into SX but I liked some of his stuff outside the band (specially Star One and Allen/Lande)