New Rage In Town "AFFLICTED" Join The Affliction Now!

Keri_Khaos

New Metal Member
May 16, 2004
Hiya folks, Im a noobie in this forum and wanna start off by saying I really like what I see here!

My name is Keri and id like to introduce to u a band thats taken off by storm.

Afflicted are are the new rage in town folks and if u havnt heard their stuff already then u really are missing out. Currently halfway thru their 3rd professional album they have just caught the bigtime in the states thru a leading hollywood label ready to launch a first time ever UK - US Afflicted Album.

Currently they are still identified as an amatuer band yet to play in any live environment or gig. They all work hard to keep the band ahead of its goals with superb metal/rock combinations with a distinct signature in every track.

Afflicted in my eyes and many others is the future of metal/rock fans. The sounds they produce offer a flavour for everyones taste not leaving anyone unsatisfied but quite the opposite, they will leave u screamin for more!

This band will surely be a crowd pleasing sensation in the near future.

I hope u all can take time out to check some of the material out on their superb website at....

www.afflicted1.com

Thanx alot guys and hope u like the stuff

A big "KEEP IT UP" to the rest of the bands to, big respect peeps!!!!

Regards

Howdy mate......

Hope u liked the linked site to Afflicted and managed to hear a few bits and bobs. Im sure u will find summin u like there.

Peace mate and keep rocking!!!!