New Record Deal???

Jul 14, 2002
Stratford, CT
Visit site
So what ever happened to the record contract?
Have Nevermore resigned to Century " penny pinching " Media?
Are they ready to sign with someone else?
When does the old contract run out?
Has it run out?
What are they going to do?

Who invented liquid soap and why?

:confused:

no idea
when i asked him at the show he says he would like to get back with century media because: "i like century media becuse the pay me" :lol:
gave no other hints though

Maybe i'll sign them to my label "small basement records" I'll book such prestigious venues as my backyard, my front yard, my cul de sac, the local high school venues, and of course, my living room.

NO way Frets! They will sign to my record label " Dan's Upstairs bedroom hangout records "

I am going to book them into amazing venues like:
The opening of the local laundramat.
My HUGE 4th of July blowout Blitzkrieg extravaganza

We will kick your record labels ass what with out ample parking and DAILY nevermore concerts.....

DreamNeonBlack said:
NO way Frets! They will sign to my record label " Dan's Upstairs bedroom hangout records "

I am going to book them into amazing venues like:
The opening of the local laundramat.
My HUGE 4th of July blowout Blitzkrieg extravaganza

We will kick your record labels ass what with out ample parking and DAILY nevermore concerts.....

F U!!!! I called dibs!!! *dibs on nevermore*

so ha!!!

and they WILL be doing daily shows... in my bedroom...

dance jim... dance.... dance for me.... oh yeah... o ... o ... o ... oh yeah... yah... yah... ooh .. :lol:

nah - i jut watched kids in the hall and that one sketch was on :lol:

I know Iced Earth re-signed with CM after spending the better part of a decade bashing them since SPV shit the bed. Apparently things have improved over there...although that could just be ass-kissing. CM seems to sign a bunch of bands and then get picky with which to promote.