Nasheim - Evighet
Threshold - Critical Mass

Three more for Tuesday night will be:

Dream Theater - Images and Words
Mercyful Fate - Don't Break the Oath
WASP - Unholy Terror

Happy reading!

:Spin:

Wow! I was very glad to see the honest review Phyre (not Erik) gave Anaal Nathrakh. I was wondering what his thoughts might be on AN. For the record, Total Fucking Necro is by far the weakest stuff Anaal Nathrakh has to offer. The Codex Necro is a moder black metal classic, as far as I'm concerned. The drum programming is better, the production is sick and harsh, the vocals are out of control, and the songwriting is much more original. They also have a brand new EP of new stuff called 'When Fire Rains Down from the Sky, Mankind will Reap as it has Sown'. Hopefully Phyre has enough interest in these guys to check them out further.

Also, Irrumator (the guy behind all the insanity) is very nice, and would probably love to do an interview.

I'll let you guys run your site, though.

More reviews to check out now . . .

Who's this Nasheim band then, eh? ;) Glad we finally got a review up there...

Mercyful Fate, Dream Theater, and WASP are all online now. Merci beaucoup.

Well, my thanks for an excellent NH review... I've pasted it on the NH site also. Now if we could just get a new release out...

Phyre: Keep me in mind when you release your full length. I'll review it for UM, and interview you and/or the band for the site as well. By the sounds of Papa's review, I doubt I'd give you anything but good words. Too bad the promo is out . . .

Yeah, well, the single song of the promo is available as a full-length MP3 on the site, in the "Releases" section. We're not getting a full-length out yet, but a proper demo tape with 3-5 songs on a small UG label.

I'm going to upload two new reviews today:

EMPYRIUM - Weiland
NEGURA BUNGET - 'N Crugu Bradului

Just waiting for Erik to preview my Empyrium before I release it.

Jay, you have mail.

I'm rather looking forward to reading the NB review... Heh... I have had that album for quite a while and I still don't think I comprehend it fully. I feel I should review Negura's back catalogue as I have 'em all now, but "Maiastru Sfetnic" at least is even harder to get into than "N 'Crugu...". Maybe some day. The "Sala Molksa" EP is fairly straight-forward by NB's standards and also my favourite release ATM. Excellent atmosphere.