NEW SCALD SHIRT + UPDATE

unhinged

R.i.P. Lizard
Mar 9, 2004
northern ireland
www.unhinged.me.uk
For all those who said they wanted it, the new scald shirt is available now, this is not a pre-order, we have them right now
£10 post paid from http://www.vermitronic.me.uk/
you can see a nifty preview there too
grey on black front and back designs with scald logo on sleeve, available in large, xl + xxl
pay by paypal from the site or give pete an email about sending cash/cheque/UK postal orders etepdissonus@btinternet.com

theres also some new cds in the mail order

Scald news:
Progress on Vermiculatus has been good but slow and the release date has had to be put back at least a month. There have been some technical problems, also with the movie, the drums need some remixing and more time is needed for the synth work. To rush a release would mean compromising on quality which is out of the question.

We are pleased to anounce that we'll be playing support to the Romanian black metal avante garde masters Negura Bunget on Friday 7th October in the Rosseta Belfast. Also on the bill are Geesa and another unnamed Romanian band. More on that and door times when we get the info.

should be good alright
pity about the delay on vermiculatus ... we were hoping that gig would be the launch....oh well

nad + nate - cheers
sorry about the price for US buyers
blame the weak dollar on that cunt bush