new Serenity album, Fallen Sanctuary

Iced Dog

The Stormrider's Pooch
Sep 29, 2003
Grand Rapids, MI
www.facebook.com
http://www.bravewords.com/news/89578

"The wait is finally over! Fans of the Austrian symphonic melodic metal band can take a deep breath. Serenity has finished recording their new album!

Fallen Sanctuary will hit the streets in August 2008. The recording was mixed by Jacob Hansen, who has provided a state-of-the-art sound for Serenity's brilliant new offerings."

01. All Lights Reversed
02. Rust Of Coming Ages
03. Coldness Kills
04. To Stone She Turned
05. Fairytales
06. The Heartblood Symphony
07. Velatum
08. Derelict
09. Sheltered (By The Obscure)
10. Oceans Of Ruby
11. Journey's End (limited edition bonus track)

Can't wait :kickass:

Geez! Been awhile since I've been on here!

Anyway, certainly looking forward to this one. I was blown away by their first album, so waiting for this one with much anticipation.

I had just started to check them out when it was announced that they couldn't make PP this year. But I kept on listening and I really like them a lot and looking forward to this next disc.

No. But Glenn's statement indicates to me that either they are completely unable to travel to the US, or that they had strong label pressure telling them that they can't go to the US and must focus their efforts in Europe.

Hi guys,

I'm Tom from Serenity (guitars). I got to this thread over google and wanted to clarify our situation of cancelling the PP shows!

First of all I want to say, that we really tried everything to play in the USA. But then PP Europe in Great Britain was cancelled and we lost quite an amount of money, due to the fact, that flights,.... were already booked.

And for being able to play PP USA we would have needed to pay a hole lot of money for flights, etc.,... on our own. And we simply couldn't afford that. But that's not the only reason - we were informed, that there are new legal requirements in the USA for visa,... So all in all we decided not to go there.

We are really really sorry for that!!!

But to see the good thing of it all -- we had the chance to use all the time from Dez 2007 till today for completing our new album "Fallen Sanctuary". And all I can say is: Watch out!!!!! It's absolutely stunning and 300% improvement to our debut!!! Release will be in late August, early September here in Europe. So maybe one week later in the US! There will also be a track on different metal magazine's samplers. Also in the US!

So check www.serenity-band.com in the near future!!

cheers, tom

Hi guys,

And for being able to play PP USA we would have needed to pay a hole lot of money for flights, etc.,... on our own. And we simply couldn't afford that. But that's not the only reason - we were informed, that there are new legal requirements in the USA for visa,... So all in all we decided not to go there.

We are really really sorry for that!!!

But to see the good thing of it all -- we had the chance to use all the time from Dez 2007 till today for completing our new album "Fallen Sanctuary". And all I can say is: Watch out!!!!! It's absolutely stunning and 300% improvement to our debut!!! Release will be in late August, early September here in Europe. So maybe one week later in the US! There will also be a track on different metal magazine's samplers. Also in the US!

So check www.serenity-band.com in the near future!!

cheers, tom
Welcome, Tom. If "Fallen Sanctuary" is 300% better, we are indeed going to be blown away! Really digging the debut album. Sorry you couldn't make it, but those flight prices are absolutely ridiculous right now. Hopefully, things will settle down soon and you can come here and tour and introduce us to some of this new stuff. Rock on!

Hi guys,

is anyone interested in the new videoclip? :headbang:

regards
IF

edit: sorry, video is already posted here...

Last edited by a moderator: