New Shadows Fall or new Machine Head?

Which new album is better?

• The Threads of Life

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • The Blackening

Votes: 19 86.4%

• Total voters
Obviously The Blackening because it's not Shadows Fall. Shadows Fall is metalcore and I never liked any of their other albums so imo metalcore is pretty bad. But if you like Metalcore over thrash than pick up the new Shadows Fall CD cause Shadows Fall is one of the best of the really annoying mainstream metalcore bands (imo of course their annoying not so for other people).

DSCF0096.jpg

Kirk says,

"Fukken A"

I'm a big fan of all the other Shadows Fall albums (especially the great Of One Blood), but Threads Of Life was a massive letdown. Machine Head for the win.

The only shadows fall album i like is art of balance, and i dont understand how vocals can sound "fake", they exist so how can they be fake?

I have never liked Machine Head, but the Blackening is good...with a dead on cover of Battery as a bonus. And Shadows Fall lacks the goodness this time.

But I will for the record say that neither of the bands are that good, when compared to many of the other main metal bands out today...like Borknagar, Opeth, Amon Amarth, and COB:headbang:

So anyway, they fall into similar genres with these two specific releases so thats why I made the comparison.