New Sinbreed album coming in 2013.

Verbum Lux

Aug 7, 2011
www.last.fm
I know there are several other Sinbreed fans here who will be happy to see this news if they haven't already. Someone linked an article on Last.fm about Blind Guardian guitarist Marcus Siepen joining the band officially (he has been playing live shows with them), which is pretty cool, but there was an even cooler bit of info included:

Sinbreed and leader Flo Laurin comments about the new member: "To welcome Marcus as a constant member was a obvious step and it just feels right. I'm really looking forward working with him on new material for our second Album coming late 2013."

Full Article

Pretty exciting news, if you ask me. When Worlds Collide is one of my favorite albums and I can't wait to see what they do next. :D

For those of you who have never heard Sinbreed before, check out Dust to Dust and Newborn Tomorrow, which I think are two of their better songs. (The first is an official video, the second is just the song with some footage of the band in the studio)

Also, here's a video of a new song "Reborn," performed at ProgPower. Great stuff! According to their website, it's going to be on the upcoming album.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was pretty excited for this when I heard about it. Sinbreed and Theocracy are the only power metal bands I've ever bought anything of.