New singer ?

Beli.Mawr

Sep 3, 2008
Hey guys, what a surprise it was when we found out about a new singer at 3-rivieres !

And, Bart,really sorry about the sound issue on friday, It sounds really bad from the first note you play, probably 'cause you couldn't ear yourself up on the stage, but well even Patrice had some timing problem in at least 3 songs.

Good thing there's always good part, Roxy really improved since the last show we've seen and it was a great performence.

Hope that everything did go well on saturday and tonight in Ottawa.

chears:Shedevil:

Hey guys, what a surprise it was when we found out about a new singer at 3-rivieres !

And, Bart,really sorry about the sound issue on friday, It sounds really bad from the first note you play, probably 'cause you couldn't ear yourself up on the stage, but well even Patrice had some timing problem in at least 3 songs.

Good thing there's always good part, Roxy really improved since the last show we've seen and it was a great performence.

Hope that everything did go well on saturday and tonight in Ottawa.

chears:Shedevil:

Hey man, maybe you don't know the songs very well, we're watching the video and everything is on.
It probably didn't help since this room sounds like a huge fish tank and the sound takes over a second to go from one end of the room to the next. If you were in the audience on one side and something sounded off it may have to do with the size of the room, the speed of the songs (224bpm and up) and the time the sound takes to travel.
I'll upload the video taken with the camera microphone at the FOH console and everything is super tight.

Either that or you need to check your hearing ;)

The Jonquiere and Ottawa shows were even better for Matt since 3R was his very first show, the other ones were even more kickass!
:kickass:

Hey man, maybe you don't know the songs very well, we're watching the video and everything is on.
It probably didn't help since this room sounds like a huge fish tank and the sound takes over a second to go from one end of the room to the next. If you were in the audience on one side and something sounded off it may have to do with the size of the room, the speed of the songs (224bpm and up) and the time the sound takes to travel.
I'll upload the video taken with the camera microphone at the FOH console and everything is super tight.

Either that or you need to check your hearing ;)

The Jonquiere and Ottawa shows were even better for Matt since 3R was his very first show, the other ones were even more kickass!
:kickass:

Probably it is easier to ear on the video. At least the sound was better then last year. Good thing you werent there last year 'cause you would've been really crazy mad ;)

I think Matt got everything QV needed, at first he fit well with the band.

Probably it is easier to ear on the video. At least the sound was better then last year. Good thing you werent there last year 'cause you would've been really crazy mad ;)

I think Matt got everything QV needed, at first he fit well with the band.

yeah agreed, matt kicked some butt at the shows. i'll upload the vids today or tomorrow.
-b