New Six Feet Under - Undead

kirkland

Jan 30, 2011
I just downloaded it (yes I also pre ordered it)

must say I haven't been too much of a fan of this band but this album is absolutely crushing! BRUTAL death metal. Chris Barnes sounds better than he has since the Cannibal Corpse days

For those that like ultra heavy/brutal death metal give it a try you will be pleasantly surprised!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to this and Ill get it when it comes out.

Another killer track from it:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgBtJtgCg8U&feature=plcp[/ame]

i was umming and rrrring about whether to go,i do enjoy good death metal live,they are touring here next week i thinks,should i go?,they are playing with devildriver

i was umming and rrrring about whether to go,i do enjoy good death metal live,they are touring here next week i thinks,should i go?,they are playing with devildriver

Oh yes, definitely go to this! They are even playing some Cannibal Corpse songs live I believe. They have a new line up with Kevin Talley on drums, Barnes is sounding and looking great, I am sure it will be an unbelievable show. I am jealous I really want to see the new Six Feet Under line up!

Devildriver always puts on a good show too

Sounds good. Has this release got the 2 members from Chimaira then? Rob Arnold and another...?

Kevin Talley is on drums, the guy is a fuckin beast. This album is brutal as fuck. Been listening to that and Soulfly's "Enslaved" non stop the past week or so. Both albums are amazing

Kevin Talley is on drums, the guy is a fuckin beast. This album is brutal as fuck. Been listening to that and Soulfly's "Enslaved" non stop the past week or so. Both albums are amazing

Oh ya, Talley is a machine. I believe the new guitarist is indeed Rob Arnold. I think Matt de Vries, also from Chimaira, was filling in on bass for a while

Check out this disturbing lyrics video lol

Chris Barnes certainly knows how to write sick lyrics

Some instantly classic lines in this one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes, definitely go to this! They are even playing some Cannibal Corpse songs live I believe. They have a new line up with Kevin Talley on drums, Barnes is sounding and looking great, I am sure it will be an unbelievable show. I am jealous I really want to see the new Six Feet Under line up!

Devildriver always puts on a good show too

they never made it into australia lol

I just saw them with Dying Fetus last night.

It had been a while since both bands had interested me but slap me and call me silly but both bands have put out very good new cds.

For Dying Fetus, it is a return to the awesome sound and playing style they had during the Killing on Adrenaline and Destroy the Opposition class cds!!!:headbang: If you don't have these two, I highly recommend them along with new cd Reign Supreme.

I was never a big Chimaira fan but damned if the 2 guys from that band along with Kevin(who was awesome back in the day with dying fetus and misery index) make Six Feet Under relevant again plus they did indeed put out a very good new cd and the new songs sounded well mixed with the old stuff last night.

I just saw them with Dying Fetus last night.

It had been a while since both bands had interested me but slap me and call me silly but both bands have put out very good new cds.

For Dying Fetus, it is a return to the awesome sound and playing style they had during the Killing on Adrenaline and Destroy the Opposition class cds!!!:headbang: If you don't have these two, I highly recommend them along with new cd Reign Supreme.

I was never a big Chimaira fan but damned if the 2 guys from that band along with Kevin(who was awesome back in the day with dying fetus and misery index) make Six Feet Under relevant again plus they did indeed put out a very good new cd and the new songs sounded well mixed with the old stuff last night.

I saw them in Hollywood on Sunday night. It was sold out. It was honestly one of the best shows I have seen in years. Dying Fetus was good but Six Feet Under put on one of the best performances ever. All the band members sounded amazing. The Cannibal Corpse songs were awesome mixed in. Chris Barnes was on top of his game. I am glad he is taking care of himself and seems to have returned as one of the best in the business!